Australia is home to one of the most potent Vitamin C – Rich foods (fruit) known as the Kakadu Plum, in our planet.
- Scientifically named Terminalia Ferdinandia, grows in Northwestern Australia.
- As a powder can contain anywhere from 150-450milligrams of vitamin C per gram.
- In addition to Vitamin C, contains skin benefits of vitamin E, iron, zinc, folate, and lutein.
- Contains a good source of dietary fiber.
- Kakadu plum may be perfect for anyone who struggles with eating enough fruits and vegetables .
- Supercharge your life with immune-boosting power of vitamin C.
- Contains even more antioxidants than blueberries, making it one of the most remarkable high-antioxidant foods on the earth.
- Stays on the plant after ripening.
- Has the highest recorded level of natural vitamin C contained in any plant in the world, more than 100 times that of a orange.
- Indigenous Australians took the fruit on long journeys and considered it as a medicine.
- Packs a huge antioxidant and phytonutrient punch
- Protects against immune system deficiencies
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps fight Alzheimer’s.