Acai is high in powerful antioxidants, contains excellent amounts of iron, calcium, fiber, vitamin A and is low in sugar. Shown to significantly support fat loss, due to its low sugar content. It is also packed with nutrient rich vitamins and minerals.
Has significant nutritional benefits.
- High levels of antioxidants, activity similar to cranberries, but more than what’s been found in blueberries and strawberries.
- These antioxidants, shown to defend the body against harmful free radicals.
- Contains anthocynanins, an antioxidant clinically proven to be beneficial for health.
- Acai berries contain 10 to 30 times more anthocyanin power than red wine.
- Contain beneficial fatty acids such as oleic acid, the same oils found in olive oil.
- Also has healthy levels of dietary fiber, which keep the system functioning smoothly.
- Properties contained in acai berries may help: Arthritis, inflammation, obesity, erectile dysfunction, neurological diseases, and allergies.
- Lab studies have shown them to have positive effects on ailments associated with oxidative stress, heart disease, and cellular damage.