Baobab is highly nutritious, has miraculous properties living up to its superfood name. May assist in supporting a healthy digestive system, by stimulating the growth and activity of beneficial probiotic bacteria in the colon.
- The mighty baobab is the only fruit in the world that dries on the tree.
- Boosts metabolism, supports skin, aids digestion and curbs snack cravings.
- Helps to slow down the release of sugar into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes.
- Has many miraculous properties, and like the moringa, it is a super food that deserves the name.
- Twice the antioxidants of acai berries, and more than any other fruit.
- Four times the potassium of bananas.
- Five times the magnesium of avocadoes.
- Six times the vitamin C of oranges.
- Ten times the fibre of apples.
- Twenty times the antioxidants than green tea.
- Contains equal quantities of soluble and insoluble fiber.
MORINGA AND BOABAB: This combination increases your bodies absorption of iron, due to their ratios of vitamin C to iron.