Chlorella is one of the most nutrient dense super foods on the planet, high in B vitamins. It detoxifies heavy metals (lead and mercury), radiation, supports your immune system, promotes weight loss, slows the ageing process, lowers your blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Studies have shown that chlorella benefits the entire body by supporting healthy organs. It is more nutrient dense per gram than other greens, including broccoli, kale and spinach.
Certified Organic, low-temperature- extracted cracked cell chlorella is completely absorbable, and tested for radiation.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B2, B3, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, and among many others.
- Good sources of vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and phosphorus, and nucleic acid, important for DNA and RNA.
- Promotes Longevity
- Boosts your energy, supports fat loss and helps detox heavy metals like lead and mercury form your body.
- High in concentration of chlorophyll. We are all told to eat more leafy green vegetables for good health, but sometimes it can be difficult to get the 5-7 servings of vegetables a day recommended by nutritionists and doctors of functional medicine. While juicing is another option, its simply too time- consuming for most people. And frankly, most green leafy vegetables pale in comparison to the health benefits that chlorella can provide.
- Aids detoxification of the body.
- Supports healthy hormonal function.
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
Seven scientifically proven benefits:
- Detoxifies heavy metals
- Supports your immune system
- Promotes weight loss
- Makes you look younger
- Removes toxins from our body, enhances the action of T cells.
- Lowers your blood sugar and cholesterol
Chlorella has a concentrated balance of nutrients shown to help cleanse and detoxify the body, and a high concentration of protein that supports energy and clarity.