The therapeutic properties of Ginkgo Biloba plant are said to be beneficial for memory problems, treatment of blood disorders, enhancement of cardiovascular function and improved eye health.
- Gingko is used effectively for anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, platelet-forming and circulation-boosting effects.
- Other benefits include improved cognitive function, positive mood, increased energy, improved memory, and reduced symptoms related to multiple chronic diseases such as, Asthma, ADHD and Dementia.
- Is the oldest species of tree in the world.
- Contains high levels of flavonoinds and terpenoids, antioxidants that provide protection against oxidative cell damage from harmful free radicals, and protects the nerves, heart muscle, blood vessels and retina from damage.
- The terpenoids, improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets.
- Other benefits may include, a better ability to perform every day tasks and better social behaviour.